Home / Careers / Job Application
Junior Construction Estimator
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze drawings and specifications.
- Understand contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble estimates and proposals.
- Learn to provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
- Organize sub-contractors quotations.
- Draft budgets and schedules for projects for review.
- Meet with potential clients to generate sales.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Understand reading and interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Experience and familiarity with construction industry.
- Clear and fluent knowledge of computers and experience working with spread sheets.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Graduate from recognized engineering, architectural or construction management program is an asset.
- Related construction experience is an asset.