Home / Careers / Job Application
The Project Manager is responsible to oversee the entire lifecycle of a commercial construction project. The Project Manager ensures that the scheduled timeline, financial budget, design specifications, jobsite safety and quality standards meet or exceed client expectations and construction regulatory requirements. The Project Manager is responsible and accountable for the cost-effective success and timely completion of the project(s) through proper field management, facilitation, coordination, planning, scheduling, quality control, safety and contract compliance.
- B.S. degree in engineering or construction management with a minimum of 5 years construction project management experience OR the equivalent of 10+ years of directly related construction project management experience.
- Technical knowledge of construction process from start to completion.
- Experience with estimating and managing self-performed work activities and subcontracted work.
- A strong working knowledge of construction means and methods of new commercial construction and renovation work.
- High level of proficiency with software used in the construction industry utilized for accounting, scheduling, project management and correspondence.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30 1, First Aid and CPR*