Home / Careers / Job Application
The Project Superintendent is responsible for the technical execution of the project. The Project Superintendent is responsible for the supervision of the day to day field operations of new construction and renovation of existing structures. The Project Superintendent is responsible and accountable for the cost-effective success and timely completion of the project(s) through proper field management, facilitation, coordination, planning, scheduling, quality control, safety and contract compliance. The Project Superintendent will also ensure that a safe, orderly and continuously clean work environment is maintained. The Project Superintendent will open the jobsite at beginning of the day and secure the jobsite at the end of the day.
- A degree in Construction Management and/or 5+ years of verifiable experience in commercial construction supervision.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction industry with a general contractor.
- Well versed in construction documents, plan reading and building specifications, including shop drawing review, redlining and As Built Drawing preparation; proficient in reading and implementing.
- Structural, Architectural and MEP drawings; maintain jobsite Drawings Log.
- A demonstrated understanding of construction means and methods associated with the renovation, historic preservation and new construction of residential structures and sitework.
- Knowledge of Safety and OSHA (Occupational Safety Hazards Association) Regulated standard.
- A working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work and of all phases of construction, including work commonly done by the various building crafts.
- High level of proficiency with spreadsheets, Email and other software used in the construction industry, including Microsoft Office, Procore, Microsoft Project, Plan Grid, iSqFt and OnScreen Takeoff.
- Knowledge of building material costs and wages, tools and machines.
- Must be deadline driven and a proactive problem solver.
- Ability to identify and implement Value Engineering analysis to enhance project performance.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills that involve a bias to work within established systems and the agility to work outside of the system when necessary to get timely results.
- Must be able to travel to the jobsite(s) as assigned.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30 1, 1st Aid and CPR*