Home / Careers / Job Application
Social Media Marketing Coordinator
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create content across all brands.
- Post to multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter.
- Content writing for posts across all social media platforms.
- Answer comments back across all social media platforms in a timely matter.
- Create social media campaigns using social media strategy.
- Stay on top of trending topics.
- Creates and maintains content for the website, including service and operational updates, new blog posts, media clips, program statistics, and campaign and event landing pages.
- Create monthly e-newsletters for our email audience.
- Serves as a liaison with third-party partners when needed, which may include contract providers for PR, digital marketing, and graphic design.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of experience required.
- Must have knowledge with Construction terminology.
- Ability to drive all works through passion for social media and marketing.
- Ability to pay attention to trending topics in order to keep our brand and content relevant.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategy.
- Ability to use creative thinking to constantly come up with new ideas that could be implemented to build brand awareness and exciting engagement.
- Possess a creative eye for creating, curating and managing content.
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and others.
- Ability to see the big picture and how multiple media channels work together.
- Knowledge of basic social media functions: hashtags, sharing posts, retweets, favorites, pinning and tagging.
- Experience with social media content writing with the ability to master the brand voice specific to each piece.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Dropbox.
- Demonstrate great organizational skills.
- Posses excellent communication skills in all aspects.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail skill.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Work well independently.
- Great time management skills.
- Collaborate well with coworkers and interface with clients.
- Social Media experience.
- Great communication skills (English/Spanish).
- Construction experience (1-2 years).